Welcome to Haunt!
Haunt (originally named Haunt: The Real Slender Game) is independent adventure/horror game project inspired by Parsec Productions â€œSlender: The Eight Pagesâ€, which was based on Victors Surge â€œSlender-manâ€ idea.
Our project can be called â€œFPHâ€ (First Person Horror â€“ cool, huh? ;)) and actual version of this game is still in beta stage. More important thing is that â€œHaunt: TRSGâ€ that uses slender-game gameplay has become some kind of prototype for much more bigger project, that will provide unique story, gameplay elements, environment and will be inspired by many paranormal activities that appeared in our world. Yes â€“ we will do anything to keep it free â€“ even in case of Haunts successor. It is all in your hands!
Haunt incoming features (ver. 1.0):
- Fixes for all bugs you have mentioned
- Raised â€œSlenderâ€ agro at Gamer and Paranormal difficulties
- Improved environment (with more characteristic points near crossroads)
- Some sound FX improvements (NO! LEAVE THE HORSE-DOORS!)
- Player â€œpawnâ€ will be added (check our newest screenshots)
- Ultra-Vision prototype (in fact itâ€™s useless in this game at the momentâ€¦ but looks nice! ;))
- New main menu
- Unique story (that is in fact already written and ready to develop)
- New gameplay elements ( like ultra-vision, ghost mirror, camera, photographic darkroom etc.)
- NPCs with complex facial animation (for example aggressive bum met in abandoned building, old woman that hires us to check her haunted house etc)
- Inspiration taken from real paranormal activities (you can believe them or not â€“ but they are scary asâ€¦)
- NO GUNS
- â€œGhost hunterâ€ tools (some of them mentioned above)
- More dynamic narration and gameplay
If there are any ideas you want to share (or you just want to see them in our game), write to us: info at haunt-slendergame dot com.
Remember that this project is free, developed in spare time by professionals â€“ we are making this game for you (and for us â€“ cause itâ€™s fun ;)) and we will appreciate all forms of support! You can share this link, or our game link, you can â€œLike usâ€ on facebook, send some kind words or/and make a small donation (via our website)!
Remember our credo: Download -> Play -> Share ;)
Hope you will enjoy our work!